Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This is my story. 

In middle school people called me a whore, slut and diseased. :( I'd never even kissed anyone at the time and they still said it. Pretty soon I got scared, I thought everyone was talking about me behind my back and I started cutting... I was in I think 7th grade when I started, and im in 11th now. I stopped on my wrist just a lil bit ago so I could cut where no one sees. Also in middle school I got called the fish clique. :( I didn't even understand till I reported it to the school board and they didn't do anything. Who sits back and lets that happen? Ugh. 

Last year my dad hit me so hard I bruised on the face for a long time. I tried to run away. I tried to hurt myself.

But I'm here and I still cut myself, never to deep though. I realized those kids in middle school made fun of me not cause of who I was but the people I was with. I also realized dad felt bad for it and to forgive him. If I didn't forgive him it wouldn't make me a better person just down on his level.

Still its not right, we need to stop this. 

-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment