Sunday, September 16, 2012

My name is Alicia. I was bullied from 3rd grade to 10th, it probably would've been longer but it got so bad that I transferred schools. Other kids my age, older than me, and even younger made fun of me. I was overweight so I was called fat, whale, oompa loompa (I'm short too), midget. I also had a deadly cist in my nose since I was born, so my nose grew with it, making my nose too big for my face and for that I was called big nose, freak, squidward, elephant. I was very shy my 8th grade year because of the bullying, and I was surprised that a group of "popular girls" wanted to hang out with me, but I did because I thought it was my chance to be popular, turns out they were making fun of me behind my back. They would also find out who I liked, tell the person, then they'd make fun of me together. So in 10th grade I transfered to a new school where I didnt know anyone, and even though I didn't get made fun of there, I was depressed and ended up cutting for about a year. Things kept getting worse and I ended up locked up in a psychiatric hospital. Well they helped me there and gave me the medication I needed for depression and anxiety that I had developed from the bullying and I'm proud to say that now I'm all better, I'm completely happy with myself, and I know that I'm beautiful and nobody can tell me otherwise. Thank you for reading my story, and thank you Jayk for creating this site, it was an amazing idea.

- Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment